28 April 2023
Here are the latest updates from the BigChange Community
March Customer Statistics
Did you know that in March, our customers completed over 1.3 million jobs, invoiced nearly £130m and drove nearly 15 million miles? That is equivalent to 61 trips to the moon! 😮
These stats really highlight the crucial role that the BigChange system plays in the smooth-running of your business and we are determined to keep improving your user experience.
Quarter one saw the introduction of new functionality to support the three BigChange platform pillars; Job Management, Job finance, and Simplifying Sustainability.
If there were three reasons you probably chose BigChange, it was most likely to be; jobs, jobs and jobs! We want you to be able to plan, manage and schedule work quicker and easier than ever before. So far this quarter we have made it possible for you to:
- Get Organised With Job Titles: Keeping track of all your projects that are on the go can be difficult. Job titles allow you to give recognisable names to group jobs, making them even easier to identify on the job group list. This information is even exportable – perfect for use in Excel for ad-hoc analytics.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes with BigChange’s Duplicate Purchase Order Alert: Customers accidentally giving you the same purchase order for more than one job? Does this make it harder for you to get paid? Now you get alerted when a PO is reused, allowing you to ask for another one before the work is scheduled. Making prompt payment possible.
- Effortlessly Mark Multiple Jobs as Financially Complete with BigChange’s New Finance Feature: Knowing when a job is financially complete is the key to unlocking accurate profitability metrics. We introduced this functionality last year and it’s used and loved by hundreds of customers (if you’re one of the ones not using it – why not?) – now you can mark tens, hundreds or even thousands of jobs as financially complete in a matter of clicks. Don’t want to click at all? – we have you covered as you can also do it automatically!
- Take the Hassle Out of 3rd Party Invoicing: You don’t always invoice the person who you completed the job for. Sometimes it’s a management company, insurance provider or another third party. We made invoicing them even easier than before, but don’t worry – the job details can still be found in all the places you expect them to be.
- BigChange’s Route Optimiser Challenge: Save Money, Reduce Mileage, and Be Greener: 61 trips to the moon is cosmic! But all those miles are costly not just in terms of fuel, wear and tear on your vehicle, and time spent travelling to a job rather than working on it, above all else, it’s just not green! We would like to see you reduce your mileage, save money and help you be greener along the way – that’s why we introduced the BigChange Route Optimiser Challenge. The ask is simple: for one month just start using the route optimiser and after that, we will tell you the miles, time, and CO2 you have saved. On average customers can save up to £10,000 a year. That’s great not just for your bottom line, but your green line as well!
But wait, there is one more thing…actually three
- Business Intelligence Dashboards are on their way to you! The much anticipated release of dashboards has begun. 6 beautiful dashboards for job performance, customer service, sales opportunities, invoices, quotes, and engineer utilisation have been rolled out to over half of our customer base, with the remainder of you getting them in the next few weeks. See your data like never before, allowing you to be proactive rather than reactive. As one user told us “I can now manage my team based on actual insight rather than gut feel”.
- Our Success Is Managed By Your Success: Our company’s aim is to make a positive impact on our community by helping it grow in a sustainable way. We want to change the lives of our customers for the better by supporting their long term growth. To make this easier we have combined all of the things that will make you successful into a single place, the Success Centre. You can easily see information on new features added, access the help centre, see what events are coming up, and even get involved by answering our question of the week! Why not give it a go today by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of your BigChange screen?
- Showcase Your Achievements with Ease: Combined, our customers completed over 1.3 million jobs last month and over 3.7 million since the start of 2023! We want to make it even easier for you to shout about the number of jobs you’ve completed and where you have travelled to, so we introduced the ‘share your success’ feature. With a single click, you can share your success with a single image taken from your map. Add in the job, vehicles, and resources – with one button press you have an image for sharing on social media. It doesn’t have to be used externally. One customer who has used this feature over 300 times told us it’s perfect for using on internal business updates!
BigChange Release 23.03
In release 23.03 (which was rolled out mid-April) we build upon the exceptionally well received functionality on the jobs list export, in addition to updating the job group financial report to include additional information such as; job group parent, job group owner and nominal/department code for each financial line.
Customer Success Forums
Are you kicking yourself because you missed out on our fabulous customer events at Liverpool and Reading? 🦶🙈
Wishing you’d had the chance to live your best football ⚽ dream in a stadium near you? AND get to meet some lovely BigChangers and network with other customers.
📰 Great news: IT’S NOT TOO LATE!! 🤗🎆
Sign up now for our BigChange Success Forum at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester City on Thursday 11th May.
☑️ Great food
☑️ Great company
☑️ Great goody bag!
☑️ Great insight
Don’t have FOMO, book now 🏃♂️🏃♀️👟
We’re really looking forward to hosting you again over the coming months and would love for you to become part of the BigChange Community, so if there is one coming up near you, please let us know 👇
📅 11th May at Etihad Stadium, Manchester
📅 7th June at Villa Park Stadium, Birmingham
📅 5th July at BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Email: [email protected] for further details.
Watch this short video from Liverpool Anfield 👇
Customer Spotlight on……
CDC Draincare did a fantastic case study for us recently. It’s so great to see the benefits they are getting from using the BigChange all in one Job Management System.
☑️ Doubled the number of jobs they do nationwide
☑️ Doubled productivity without having to increase staff
☑️ Increased field service productivity by around 20%
Read the full case study here 👉 https://bigchan.ge/3KfseTx
Email: [email protected] if you would like to feature on our website or in our newsletter.
Roadcrew – Frequently Asked Questions
As you know, the BigChange system is incredibly feature rich, therefore the questions our RoadCrew Team get asked are extremely varied.
You may be surprised by our Top 3 FAQ’s and want to know more for yourself….
💡 How do I amend my templates? https://help.bigchange.com/knowledge-base/templates/
💡 How do I create templates for financial documents? https://help.bigchange.com/article-categories/reports/
💡 How do I locate and run a report? https://help.bigchange.com/knowledge-base/financials/
Charity Golf Day – 12th June
We would love it if you would join us for an 18-hole game of golf on what promises to be a sunny and fun-packed day at Moor Allerton Golf Club in Leeds on Monday 12th June.
- 10:00 Registration and breakfast
- 11.00 Shotgun start
- 16:00 Awards and food
This is a charity event and so we are asking if you would be kind enough to donate £50 per person to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance charity which is our BigChange chosen charity for this quarter. The event is covered by BigChange and so your £50 will go straight to the charity. You can read more about our chosen charity here; www.yorkshireairambulance.org.uk
Please let me know if you and two of your colleagues can attend and let me know the following;
- Consent to donate £50 per person to Yorkshire Air Ambulance (Link to follow)
- Any dietary requirements
- T-shirt size S/M/L/XL/XXL
- Golf handicap
We need teams of four, so if you have two more colleagues who are also keen golfers, please let me know their details. The fourth golfer in the team will be from BigChange.
To secure your place Email: [email protected]
Meet the Technical Support Team
If you have a service issue, our RoadCrew team will attempt to resolve the issue whilst in direct contact with you, should they need additional support, they will engage our Technical Support Team for guidance or further investigation 💪
Thank you for being a valued customer of BigChange. Your opinion is very important to us and we’d love to hear how our software has served your business. It would be great if you could leave a brief review about your experience on Capterra. We appreciate your honest feedback. To thank you for your time, the first 200 customers who leave a validated review will earn a £20 Amazon gift card.
If you are interested in anything you see above please feel free to reach out to me directly.
SIGN UP FOR BIGCHANGE NEWS AND RESOURCES
By clicking ‘Subscribe’ you confirm you are happy to receive regular email newsletters from BigChange. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.