Five BigChange University courses to boost productivity with JobWatch
Leeds, 25 January 2021 – It’s almost six months since BigChange University started giving expert advice and guidance, helping users get the most out of JobWatch. Here’s a rundown of the most in-demand courses and how they can help your organisation.
- Track inventory with Stock & Equipment Back Office. In this module, you’ll learn how to set up the Stock & Equipment system – giving you full real-time oversight of your inventory in JobWatch. Content includes defining product categories, setting up custom fields, and how to import your existing inventory hassle free.
- Get to work quicker with Group Job templates and scheduling. A key tool for those in Planned Preventative Maintenance, this module looks at Group Jobs, which make job planning quicker and easier. You’ll learn how to set up a group job in order to manage multiple tasks at once, as well as how to use group job templates to speed up the scheduling process.
- Professional-looking templates with Microsoft Word Add-in. This session helps users get the most out of custom templates by explaining the powerful functionality of the new Microsoft Word Add-in, developed in 2020. You will learn how to get the add-in for Microsoft Word, and how to use its keyword template, which ensures information is automatically formatted in the Word template when you create documents with JobWatch.
- Cover the basics in Job Type Set-Up. A must-know for any JobWatch user, this module focuses on setting up Jobs in the app – looking at how the information is displayed to both back-office workers and users in the field.
- Make Worksheets work for you. For those of you new to JobWatch, our module on Worksheets is crucial. You’ll see the full benefits of paperless processes for your business. In this session we cover the core principles of Worksheets, including setting questions, using conditional features, and using the various icons and answer options.
You can sign up for all the courses we’re running in February here. They give a great introduction to the ways you can work smarter and more productively with JobWatch.