Mental Health & Wellbeing Round Table
13th May 2020 - Mental Health & Wellbeing Round Table – BigChange panel discussion on supporting mental health and well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the first of a series of BigChange virtual round tables talking about topical issues facing the British industry, this panel discussion examines the impact on mental health that Covid-19 has, recommendations on what employers should be doing over the coming months and concludes in a questions and answers session.
Thank you to all our panellists for their contributions to this informative and inspiring discussion:
- Rebecca Burn-Callander, Business Journalist (host)
- Nicolas Hamilton, Racing Driver and BigChange Ambassador
- Michelle Dewberry, Businesswoman & broadcaster and BigChange Ambassador
- Laura McCullagh – Mindful Employer Coordinator – Leeds Mind
- Steve Broughton, BigChange customer – SafeGroup
- Kevin Sherwood, BigChange customer – Sherwoods
- Alex Epstein, BigChange Marketing
- Sonal Sidpara, BigChange HR
- Alexandra Abrahams, BigChange Training
Donations are welcome, and should be directed at Leeds Mind.
SIGN UP FOR BIGCHANGE NEWS AND RESOURCES
By clicking ‘Subscribe’ you confirm you are happy to receive regular email newsletters from BigChange. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.