Customer Success Executive
Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment
BigChange’s purpose is to improve lives by accelerating growth and sustainability in our communities.
This role is critical to this purpose by developing value for our customers through our products and
services and thus driving retention and lifetime value.
BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive, and simple to use technology that transforms the ways our
customers work. This role uses Customer Success methodologies to engage our customers and
maximise the potential of JobWatch for their businesses
The Customer Success Manager is a customer facing role that ensures our key customers are
successful in delivering on their business objectives. This will be achieved by helping to drive value
using the JobWatch application with the aim of helping our customers to grow stronger.
The four main elements of this role are:
- Customer Value Creation
- Revenue Growth
- Renewals and repeat orders
- Customer Experience
Customer Value Creation:
- Deliver Customer Success to a named portfolio of new and existing Strategic customers
- Through participation in external forums or through personal reading, develop an expertise in Customer Success methodologies and competencies
- Serve as ambassador for customer success by viewing our products from the customers’ perspective, monitoring early indicators of customer health, proactively addressing their concerns, and helping them better use our technology to meet their goals/objectives
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of each customers’ business priorities
- Construct and implement a Customer Success Plan across all steps of the customer journey, properly set customer expectations for each milestone (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, Onboarding, Roadcrew ), reinforce ecosystem handoffs, prepare and anticipate customer needs to drive positive customer experience and achieve desired outcomes
- Proactively communicate the product roadmap
- Develop and share Customer Success best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity, and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- Target annual revenue growth of 6% across owned accounts
- Develop and deliver appropriate customer engagement, value creation and retention strategies for these named strategic customers
- Proactively monitor and manage overall customer metrics, this includes customer usage data, health indicators (disconnects, credits, orders, churn propensity scores, NPS), renewal dates; analyse holistic view to align with customer objectives/success metrics and adjust customer success plan accordingly
- Drive customer retention, identify new growth opportunities and secure customer willingness to advocate the product
- Support new and existing Customer Success managers and executives with strategies and product knowledge
- Lead the development and improvement of processes and templated sites for a designated industry or industries including building relationships with external experts/regulatory bodies
Renewals and Repeat orders
- Responsible for defining and executing renewal strategy
- Ensure accurate management and recording of renewal data to conduct renewal discussions 18 month in advance of contract end
- Upselling of additional licences
- Assist with large, complex onboarding requirements and ensure relevant milestones are met during this process
- Manage NPS survey data at both a transactional and relationship level
- Manage and report on customer product usage ensuring that customers are using licences and getting value from the service
- Track, report and manage customer health score using Customer success platform
- Collaborate to create a comprehensive and effective hand-off from Sales confirming clarity of customer applications and desired business impact
- Work cross functionally with marketing, onboarding, product management, and support colleagues to deliver a first-class service and long-term Customer Success
- Build long-term, value-based relationships with multiple contacts (who’s who) to understand the customer’s landscape, identify decision makers vs. influencers, and establish loyalty
- Input into the design and development of a Customer Success KPI pack including customer health metrics.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ proven experience gained in a similar SaaS, software or tech led role (Essential)
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Success principles
- In depth knowledge of (or eagerness and capability to learn about) all areas of the JobWatch product and associated IT services such as integrations with other software packages; ability to keep pace with development in JobWatch and the technology marketplace
- Experience in on or more of the following – strategic consultancy, business process redesign, digital transformation, financial analysis, business intelligence or other comparable areas
- The ability to train and upskill junior team members on all of areas of JobWatch, associated IT services and wider business experience
- Minimum of A-Levels (Preferred) or time served in role
- Knows how businesses work, knowledgeable in current and future business policies, practices, and trends
- Good commercial awareness
- Track record of success selling repeats, renewals and upsells
- Proven customer focus
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Proficient in Microsoft packages with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and present trends
- Approachable, with great listening and interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- Can write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Practices attentive and active listening, has the patience to hear people out
- Action orientated and well organised
- The ability to prioritise; can zero in on the critical few and puts the trivial aside
- Demonstrates a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resource effectively and efficiently
- Relates well to all kinds of people, inside and outside the organisation; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Is cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Can accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; anticipates and adjusts for setbacks and roadblocks
- Ability to work in a team to provide cover/support during peak times/holidays/sickness
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a relatively new role and will develop over time
- Comfortable working without direct supervision
- Support the Head of Customer Engagement as and when required
Location of work: Primarily home based with a requirement to visit the office and customer locations as appropriate
Reporting to: Head of Customer Engagement
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks every quarter from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now