E-Learning Content Designer
This an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Designer. You will have primary responsibility to design and create industry leading digital content for our customers, partners, and employees. You will be creating e-learning content for an ever-evolving SaaS product, so it is vital that you are proactive and resilient with a natural aptitude to develop and design innovative content that will maximise customer value and education of our client’s product.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of all aspects of instructional design and content development. You will be proficient in designing and developing engaging learning content, ideally in a SaaS/SaaS training environment.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Produce detailed storyboards and design documentation to create engaging learning content.
- Create digital leaning content, including video tutorials and software simulations using Adobe Captivate and our clients LMS content authoring tool.
- Ensuring that all created content is in line with our client’s brand guidelines.
- To develop best in class digital content to support customer needs and business objectives.
- Translate customer learning requirements into effective learning solutions.
- Work with the wider Onboarding team to ensure all content provides the best possible initial training to all new customers and helps to accelerate the onboarding process.
- Propose new design and development approaches to the Customer Learning Manager.
- Research content and collaborate with subject matter experts to transform knowledge and existing content into compelling and engaging learning experiences.
- Liaise and collaborate with customers and internal teams to ensure learning content is suitable and aimed towards maximising customer value.
- Lead on the design and development of inclusive learning solutions, ensuring full compliance with leading accessibility standards.
- Continually develop your own personal knowledge of design and content development technologies.
- Monitor learning effectiveness, learner engagement and satisfaction.
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of designing and developing engaging digital learning content.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing digital content using eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Experience of using online learning environments – VLEs, LMS, MLE.
- Experience in a SaaS or SaaS training environment would be desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS standards such as SCORM 1.2.
- Extremely organised with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, whilst consistently meeting challenging targets.
- Ability to follow design documentation and translate requirements into digital content.
- Excellent communication and collaborating skills, both written and verbally.
- Innovator with a natural curiosity to explore external trends and emerging technologies.
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now