Front of House Supervisor
Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
Own the Customer Experience
- Manage car park entry and facility
- Welcoming guests and contractors by managing the office entry system and ensuring they adhere to the signing in procedures and briefed on safety measures
- Prepare and distribute visitor passes
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are presentable at all times.
- Managing meeting room bookings ensuring that there are no double bookings.
- Ensure catering orders are taken, purchased and presented in a timely manner
- Deal with all incoming courier and post deliveries
- Manage Health and Safety processes including Monthly Office Checks
- Manage building facilities by liaising with the landlord and building management company accordingly
- Maintain office refreshments, stationery and kitchen supplies stock levels
- Assist with Travel Plans as requested
- Arrange reception cover as required including covering for the customer liaison during any absences.
- Day to day oversight of small Front of House team to ensure excellent customer and employee experience.
- Ensuring the business continuity plan is up to date
- Assist other departments as and when required
- GCSE / A-Level qualified (Essential)
- Previous Front of House experience (Essential)
- Highly organised and able to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills; including dealing with difficult customers
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Powerpoint and experience using spreadsheets and databases
- You will bring an upbeat and can-do attitude to work every day, ensuring a consistent and outstanding level of service
Your Skills and Interests:
- Professional Front of House experience preferred
- Highly organised with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Impeccable personal presentation and well spoken
- Ability to maintain high standards in a busy and dynamic environment
- Consistently provide a professional and friendly customer experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone manner
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard
Location of work: Office Based
Hours: 0830 – 1730 – Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Customer Services Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now