Your Role and Responsibilities:
This role will provide support for all areas of the HR professional map with a key focus placed on recruitment and selection. This role is key to the growth of the company, and will support the HR manager to deliver a comprehensive People Operations function as the company grows.
- Support hiring managers with the full 360 degree resourcing and talent planning campaign to include:
- Keeping our job adverts live and on the right media
- Working with strategic recruitment partners to deliver the resourcing needs of the business
- Preparing employment paperwork to support the hiring process
- Maintaining accurate records of all recruitment activity
- Control the recruitment inbox
- Control the HR inbox
- Assist with 1st line HR queries and requests
- Assist finance colleagues to compile accurate payroll data
- Administer any company benefits
- Use the HR system (Sage People) to produce reports and maintain accurate employee records
- Assist with the pre-boarding, and onboarding of new employees
- Suggest improvements to process where possible
- Manage small HR projects to success
- Assist in the management of all HR files and records
- Support the general People Operations function
- Support the accreditations and standards held by BigChange
- Qualified to A-Level or equivalent
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an HR role
- Ability to confidently multitask
- Good understanding of the HR policies and processes (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of HR administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Knowledge of employment law, and best practice guidelines
- Precise written, verbal and numeracy skills
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Flexi Fridays – the ability to take half a day off per week (certain conditions apply)
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard
Location of work: Leeds
Reporting to: HR Manager
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now