Background Information Of Company:
Launched in 2013 and based in Leeds, UK, BigChange has built a mobile workforce management platform that is
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
- Liaising with customers and engineers to agree suitable appointments
- Scheduling all work onto Engineers devices / Commissioning of Devices where appropriate
- Monitor active dashboard and schedule at all times
- Proactively dealing with any engineer lateness
- Raising PO’s and Invoices for jobs
- Logging and following up of any failed jobs or re-visits
- Rescheduling any failed appointments or incomplete work
- Requesting stock dispatches
- Updating system with relevant notes
- Monitoring large rollouts to ensure completion within specified target
- Deal with all telephone installation enquiries
- Supporting the Stock Team
- Supporting engineers
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- Manage Installations / bookings in a timely manner, ensuring deadlines/SLA’s are met.
- Ensuring Customer Service is adhered to at all levels.
Who we are looking for:
- 1 + years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Minimum of GCSE’S (Preferred) or time served in a similar role
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer service role ideally within the Telematic/ Technology Industry
- Previous experience in a scheduling role (Essential)
- A willingness to ‘muck in’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a medium sized business.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management
- Maintains accuracy and composure under pressure
- Attention to detail, organised with a methodical approach to work.
- Polite, positive behaviour with drive and determination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (Essential)
- Good knowledge and experience of the JobWatch system (Desirable)
Your skills and interests:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- You will have excellent people skills and ability to objection handling where required
- As you are joining a technology company, an interest in this is a must(!)
- Ability to work individually as well as a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- You will have an organised and proactive approach to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Approachable, patient and confident.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks every quarter from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Leeds
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now