Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
This role arises from BigChange rapid business growth. JobWatch is a multi-tenanted, SaaS and mobile applications provide transaction processing for operational data from all customers’ business and resource location minute-by-minute. Data is comprehensive, user extensible and includes customers’ prospects, customers, customer correspondence, pricing, sales opportunities, orders, jobs, risk assessments, job worksheets, engineers/drivers, vehicles, stock and equipment, locations, and financial transactions. This role develops and configures question workflows to capture industry -specific data, and heavily formatted custom documentation to display it on certificates, forms and other documents.
- Specify detailed worksheets and job card / document template requirements in consultation with customers and other team members;
- Estimate time to create Worksheets and job cards and manage own workload
- Design structure and format of worksheets and job cards
- Test worksheets and job cards and document the test and any defects found
- Investigate and fix worksheets, job cards and data issues
- Account for time spent and report progress
- Considered security at each stage of product and software specification, development and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
You will need:
- A-Level / Degree Level qualified (Essential)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Background/experience in document and/or template design
- Desktop publishing software/spreadsheets/office software tools (e.g. excel)
- Reporting development software (Desirable)
- Experience in SQL (Desirable)
- Customer communications (written and verbal)
- Planning own work and estimating work
Your Skills and Interests:
- Attention to detail and quality – produces high quality documentation
- Organised, manages worklist, and support requests to hit deadlines
- Self-sufficient learns new systems and technologies as required
- Good communicator: concise high-quality verbal and written comms suitable for external customer
- Customer facing: professional and presentable, manages customer expectations
- Aptitude for use of technology
- Logical and structured in analysis and design
What we offer:
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes in the office
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard.
Location of work: Remote
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now