Marketing Analytics Manager
Background Information Of Company:
Launched in 2013 and based in Leeds, UK, BigChange has built a mobile workforce management platform that is trusted by 50,000 mobile workers and back-office personnel at 1,600 organisations around the world. BigChange employs over 200 people and signed over £20m worth of new contracts in 2020. BigChange’s pioneering all-in-one mobile workforce and job management solution, JobWatch, provides organisations of any size with a paperless means of planning, managing, scheduling, and tracking their mobile workforce operations. For more information please visit www.bigchange.com.
As Marketing Analytics Manager you will be working across Marketing, SDR and the Sales teams. You truly will be an integral part of the BigChange team. Your role will be to help the business understand and optimize marketing and sales performance, by joining together multiple marketing channels and data points into cohesive reports and dashboards.
You will be able to generate reports from multiple sources including our CRM systems, Hubspot, Google Analytics as well as other business systems that support marketing. You’ll use the data to create actionable insights to drive and embed a culture of continuous improvement, supporting the marketing function and wider business areas to increase customer acquisition, monitor CAC and overall customer lifetime value.
- Data analysis and manipulation – pulling data from multiple sources to one central source of truth that the business can use
- Utilising numerous 3rd party tools and pulling data into single DMPs to create bespoke performance reporting
- Proficiency with APIs and reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Funnel, Supermetrics & Google Analytics and using these to tell stories
- Creating live web/business reporting, that can be tailored for internal stakeholders at different levels of experience and seniority
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead-to-order tracking, attribution and management.
- Experience with GTM and GA and using these to create tailored reporting will be essential
- Solid understanding of HubSpot and it’s core functionalities, with a focus on its connectivity and reporting capabilities
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within our data sources.
- Evaluate and work with new technologies, 3rd party suppliers and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
- 5-7 years experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, using Excel, SQL, GA, Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau etc…
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
Your Skills and Interests:
- Strong, proactive leadership
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humour and willingness to experiment
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks every quarter from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Leeds / Remote
Reporting to: Acquisition Marketing Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now