Marketing Operations Manager
Background Information Of Company:
Launched in 2013 and based in Leeds, UK, BigChange has built a mobile workforce management platform that is trusted by 50,000 mobile workers and back-office personnel at 1,500 organisations around the world. BigChange employs 170 people and signed over £20m worth of new contracts in 2020. BigChange’s pioneering all-in-one mobile workforce and job management solution, JobWatch, provides organisations of any size with a paperless means of planning, managing, scheduling, and tracking their mobile workforce operations. For more information please visit www.bigchange.com.
We are hiring a marketing operations manager to own the process to measure and mange lead-to-order processes across several marketing technology systems, supporting the sales and marketing team’s overall operations. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in prospect data sourcing, lead-to-order tracking and attribution, database management and analysis. You will also conduct complex data analysis to boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead-to-order tracking, attribution and management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the CRM database.
- Seek out new contact data sources to increase the reach of the CRM prospect database.
- Evaluate and work with new technologies, 3rd party suppliers and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
Your Skills and Interests:
- Strong, proactive leadership
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive communication and collaboration across functions within the business
- Sense of humour and willingness to experiment
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
Location of work: Leeds / Remote
Reporting to: Marketing Operations director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now