Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a BigChange Guru: develop, share and promote high levels of product knowledge within BigChange
- Elicit customer feedback, prospect feedback, and internal expertise and data to shape and prioritise product developments
- Manage product roadmaps, and make visible the roadmaps for JobWatch, mobile apps and related products and fully document in Aha! in collaboration with the BigChange team.
- Manage product developments and make visible to BigChange Leaders and managers prioritised development ideas, functional gaps, features, specifications and status.
- Manage software defects and make visible to BigChange Leaders and managers prioritised software defect details, and status.
- Write specifications, and manage and review the specification by others, of core system changes including software enhancements, functionality gaps and defect fixes.
- Development team liaison on software change feasibility, specification and design, prioritisation and refinement.
- Manage the testing team via the Test Manager on a day-day basis with the support of the COO, and performance manage and support the Test Manager, including setting and managing objectives and the production of regular progress reporting.
- Ensure software release quality through developing testing and release processes.
Improve product management and supporting processes and systems including the efficient reporting and synchronisation.
- Produce and report Product Management KPIs.
- Manage and deliver special projects as directed.
- Provide 3rd line product support and coordination
- Support and consult with the BigChange team to take forward internal use of the BigChange systems within the company
- Administer system access rights on assigned systems according to approved procedures only, maintaining accurate records and using multi-factor authentication and due safeguards of credentials.
- Considered security at each stage of product and software specification, development and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar software and service product management role (Essential)
- Previous managerial experience (Preferable)
- Customer consultation
- Broad and deep understanding of CRM, Accounting, Scheduling, work management, business website, mobile apps, tracking and related business software (Essential)
- Customer domain knowledge: broad understanding of service and haulage business operations, challenges and legislative/regulatory obligations (Essential)
- Business analysis and system analysis, specification and testing.
- Your Skills and Interests:
- Exceptional levels of technology customer service
- Organised in managing and fulfilling multiple simultaneous requests for colleague support
- Technically strong, with recent hands-on experience in one of their core areas of technical delivery
- An ability to advise senior stakeholders, work comfortably without definition and apply a progressive technical approach to any problem
- You’ll be an inquisitive technologist and naturally encourage others to be alike.
- You’ll convey a sense of credibility and trust within the team and BigChange
- You will have exceptional people skills and ability to objection handling where required
- Ability to work individually as well as a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- You will have hands-on experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- You will have an organised and proactive approach to work
- Team player, loyal to BigChange and comfortable participating in out-of-hours support rotas.
- Equally comfortable supporting colleagues face-face and remotely over the phone and screen-sharing.
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
- All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard
Location of work: Office Based
Reporting to: Product Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now