Product Marketing Director
Background Information Of Company:
Launched in 2013 and based in Leeds, UK, BigChange has built a mobile workforce management platform that is trusted by 50,000 mobile workers and back-office personnel at 1,500 organisations around the world. BigChange employs 170 people and signed over £20m worth of new contracts in 2020. BigChange’s pioneering all-in-one mobile workforce and job management solution, JobWatch, provides organisations of any size with a paperless means of planning, managing, scheduling, and tracking their mobile workforce operations. For more information please visit www.bigchange.com.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Product Marketing Director will lead a team of marketers responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
- Lead a team of marketers to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
Your Skills and Interests:
- Strong, proactive leadership
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humour and willingness to experiment
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Leeds / Remote
Reporting to: CMO
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now