Background Information Of Company:
JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
- Support the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes and updates.
- Troubleshoot system & network problems, diagnose & solve hardware / software issues
- Install & configure computer hardware operating systems & applications
- Set up new users’ accounts & deal with password issues
- Own customer issues through to a timely resolution even if the resolution is with a differentdepartment/3rd party
- Manage the coordination, communication and updates between the customer and all parties involved in the resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide prompt, accurate and meaningful feedback to customers and diligently work within due dates.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals / vendors
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to both customers & co-worker
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports as requested
- Prioritize & manage several open cases simultaneously
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams and set appropriate due date reminders
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open, interactive, effective communication
- Keep accurate notes of customer interactions
- Organise ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Endeavour to meet and beat our SLA’s, customer service principles and practices;
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal
equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure
and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- GCSE’S (Essential)
- Previous Customer Service Experience (Essential)
- French speaking (Preferable)
- Highly organised and able to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills; including dealing with difficult customers
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Powerpoint and experience using
spreadsheets and databases
- You will bring an upbeat and can-do attitude to work every day, ensuring a consistent and outstanding level of service
Your Skills and Interests:
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Confident and enthusiastic with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ticket management experience advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’
- Pension Plan (NEST)
- Gym / wellbeing membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free Remote Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard.
Location of work: Office Based / Remote
Hours: 0900 – 1800 – Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Senior RoadCrew Team Lead / Customer Service Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified
persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now