Sales Development Representative
Background Information Of Company:
BigChange provides market leading mobile workforce software for Business and mobiile workers. It allows HQ to manage the workforce and it allows mobile workers to provide updates and invoice at the touch of a button. It sells to SMEs and Enterprise level organisations, especially in construction, trades and transport. Growth has been spectacular, Winning awards such as Queens Award for Enterprise innovation, Deloitte Fast 50 ranking of fast growth technology businesses and many others. We have recently partnered with GHP to accelerate our growth and expand our geographical footprint. BigChange is on course to become a Unicorn.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating sales opportunities for the sales team.
- Generate new business sales leads and create sales appointments in core target markets, as defined by the Marketing Manager.
- Researching potential B2B/SME and Corperate clients to evaluate needs and promote BigChange products and services
- Proactively engage with prospective BigChange customers via a range of channels, including but not limited to social media, email, telephone, webinars.
- Give new business prospects insight into BigChange products and services via a range of channels, including by telephone, email, exchange of appropriate marketing material.
- Use JobWatch diary system to plan sales appointments optimally by Sales Person, Region, Vertical Market.
- Learn about core product functionality and service offering in order to be a product and service specialist
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and present BigChange as the market leader in all forms of communication
- Foster and promote close and positive working relationship will the sales team and other departments
- Maintaining client records on CRM according to BigChange systems and procedures
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
- Monitoring calls and communications periodically for quality assurance
- Managing cold calls and warm lead calls
- Coordinating sales effors with Marketing programs.
The Sales Development Representative should have a proven track record in B2B lead generation. The ideal applicant will have a clear passion for sales and the relentlessness to succeed.
- 2+ years experience in a telesales / Cold Call environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Ability to work towards target / KPI
- Good analytical skills to test and to improve team performance
- Abiliity to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Highly proficient in use of social media as a core sales tool
- Abiliity to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- You will have exceptional people skills and ability to handle objectiions where required
- Approachable, patient and confident
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now