Talent Acquisition Partner
Background Information Of Company:
Launched in 2013 and based in Leeds, UK, BigChange has built a mobile workforce management platform that is trusted by 50,000 mobile workers and back-office personnel at 1,700 organisations around the world. BigChange employs 200 people and signed over £20m worth of new contracts in 2020. BigChange’s pioneering all-in-one mobile workforce and job management solution, JobWatch, provides organisations of any size with a paperless means of planning, managing, scheduling, and tracking their mobile workforce operations. For more information please visit www.bigchange.com.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to proactively help BigChange find and retain excellent employees. Working within the HR team, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employer brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who has previous experience in a similar role who can join us and hit the ground running. You will drive our recruitment campaigns, champion best recruitment practices across the business and help build our employer brand.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans alongside Head of People
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an organised individual with experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably within the tech space. You will be proactive and have experience with the latest methods of recruiting employees in a digital world. A keen eye for detail is essential along with knowledge of recruitment employment law knowledge and, you will ideally have experience and knowledge of applicant tracking systems
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’ or agreed otherwise
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
- Free Yoga Classes
- Cash Health Plan
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks every quarter from extraordinary people.
- Local fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
Location of work: Leeds / Remote
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now