JobWatch powered by BigChange plans, manages, schedules & tracks your mobile workforce! BigChange is an established force in mobile resource management, offering a host of solutions that have proven to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforces and mobile operations. By challenging convention and pushing for constant innovation, BigChange is pioneering new, intuitive and simple to use technology that delivers industry leading levels of return on investment.
BigChange is here for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium-sized enterprises through to large blue-chip organisations. No matter your size or sector. BigChange is here to make a big difference to the way you work for the better.
- Gain and demonstrate an understanding of testing requirements
- Assist in the designing of test programs and scripts for each test phase
- Become familiar with documentation of best practice testing methodology, process, templates
- Participate in defining, agreeing, and preparing test metrics for each test phase.
- Manual testing, logging of testing, recording of defects, diagnosis, and re-testing.
- Automation testing (not essential), however, if possessed and Business requirements allow assist in further growing and maintaining the Automation Projects.
- Support and create further coverage of more Technical scenarios throughout the infrastructure and backend (Database and API)
- Use of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud based, to support testing and to enable test automation where appropriate.
- Working alongside other remote and on-site test resources and coordinating with development teams working across multiple locations.
- Considered security at each stage of product and software specification, development, and testing and in compliance with the Secure Development Policy.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity, and availability always. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- Up to (or including) degree level qualified or time served in role (Preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience in a formal testing experience (Essential if no formal
- Agile tools (e.g. Azure DevOps / VSTS / Jira) for defect management, reporting in
detail to remote developers clear and concise defect reports. Test script documentation, validation, and tracking
completion of developments via acceptance criteria. (Preferred)”
- Technical skills, including use of test environments, configuration management,
querying and scripting language skills (Desirable).
- Approachable and friendly, a trusted source of technical advice to others in the
- Technical: knowledgeable on all BigChange product features and direction, and all
related technologies (Desirable)
- Testing experience to include:
- Cross browser testing experience
- Web application testing
- Requirements gathering
- Agile experience
- API testing using REST clients
- Database testing/queries
- Exceptional levels of technology customer service delivered to internal and external customers
- Organised in managing and fulfilling multiple simultaneous requests for colleague support
- Technically strong, with recent hands-on experience in one of their core areas of technical delivery
- An ability to advise stakeholders, work comfortably without definition and apply a progressive technical approach to any problem
- You will be an inquisitive technologist and naturally encourage others to be alike.
- You will convey a sense of credibility and trust within the team and BigChange
- You will have exceptional people skills and ability to objection handling where required
- Ability to work individually as well as a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- You will have hands-on experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- You will have an organised and proactive approach to work
- Team player, loyal to BigChange and comfortable participating in out-of-hours support rotas.
- Equally comfortable supporting colleagues face-face and remotely over the phone and screen- sharing.
- Salary: Competitive
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST)
- Health and Wellbeing contribution of £20 gross per month
- Free Virtual Yoga Classes
- Company contributed Cash Health Plan
- Flexi Friday
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company.
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future.
All rewards are agreed between each employee and the company based on their role/offer letter and may differ from the standard
Location: Office Based / Remote
Reporting to: Test Manager
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to withdraw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
To apply for this job use the link below and email us your details.Apply now