GROWING STRONGER ON BIGCHANGE
TURNOVER IN TWO YEARS
GROWTH IN BUSINESS
PAPER-BASED DOCUMENTS ELIMINATED
WITH BIGCHANGE, WE ARE NOW VERY MUCH PAPERLESS; IT HAS BEEN A COMPLETE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND THE SAVINGS ARE SIGNIFICANT. FOR TIME ALONE, WE ARE ACHIEVING SAVINGS OF 30 PERCENT AND THAT’S BEFORE WE EVEN BEGIN TO LOOK AT THE IMPROVED JOB SCHEDULING AND PRODUCTIVITY.
GIVE YOUR DRAINAGE ENGINEERS THE SOFTWARE TOOLS TO DO MORE
- Grow revenue by freeing up time for your technicians and engineers to take on more jobs
- Get paid faster and boost your cash flow by invoicing in seconds — not days or weeks
- Reduce operational costs with smart job scheduling and optimised travel routes
TURN JOB VISIBILITY INTO OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Take control with real-time visibility across your jobs, field-based team, vehicles and assets
- Optimise your resources by intelligently allocating teams, assets and vehicles to jobs
- Simplify compliance and increase productivity levels by standardising and automating processes
DELIVER A WINNING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Enhance every customer’s experience with automated job confirmation and updates
- Make it easy for customers to book appointments with a secure and intuitive online booking portal
- Grow customer relationships by giving your teams a 360° view of every account
SOFTWARE BUILT FOR DRAINAGE COMPANIES
- Harness the power of the cloud to strengthen connectivity and collaboration between your teams
- Optimise your engineers’ time with live data, including signature capture and photos showing full job completion details
- Simplify compliance with a digital library for COSHH sheets, best practice guides and other essential health and safety documents
DISCOVER THE COMPLETE DRAINAGE SERVICES BUSINESS SOFTWARE
Drainage engineers can win more work, streamline operations and deliver a winning customer experience when you run your business on BigChange’s drainage company software.LEARN MORE
BOOK A ONE-TO-ONE DEMO TODAY
See how your business could grow stronger when it runs on BigChange
TRUSTED BY GROWING BUSINESSES ACROSS THE UK
MORE ABOUT BIGCHANGE’S SOLUTIONS FOR THE DRAINAGE SECTOR
With BigChange’s drainage engineer software, you can optimise hundreds of jobs in bulk by using the intelligent scheduling assistant. The assistant matches engineers to jobs based on factors such as location, job type, traffic information, skill set and vehicle type. As such, you can guarantee that you’ll always have the right people in the right places — every time.
You can enjoy many benefits by using BigChange’s drainage job management software to manage your operations, including:
- User-friendly online booking portal that makes it easy for customers to manage their appointments
- Optimised schedules that save you time and money
- Complete visibility over your operations for better decision-making
- Improved customer communications, including marketing emails to increase bookings
- Mobile application that removes the need for paperwork and admin-heavy tasks
- Instant invoicing and payments for a healthy cash flow
- Excellent health and safety features that ensure your business is compliant
The mobile app gives your drainage engineers access to all the vital information they need from the palm of their hands. Whether they want to view their schedule or individual job details, complete a risk assessment, communicate with your back-office staff or put together a digital invoice, it just takes a few taps.
With less paperwork to take up their time, your team can get back to doing what they do best.
Yes — and the best part? It won’t add to your team’s workload. You can keep your customers in the loop about their appointments by sending automated communications via the platform. On the day of their appointment, you can send customers a notification that allows them to track their engineers’ whereabouts in real-time via a tracking link.
Once the work is complete, customers will immediately receive their invoices and pay using a range of convenient online options for a swift and simple transaction.
Finally, you can check that customers are pleased with the service by sending them a satisfaction survey, which will help you keep improving your business and make it more attractive to potential clients.
With our platform, compliance needn’t be a worry. To ensure your operatives are following industry best practices, you can produce mandatory risk assessment and workflow documents that they complete via the mobile app. Operatives won’t be able to fill out timesheets until the health and safety forms are filled out, giving you peace of mind that they’ll carry out all work safely. Plus, you can create a digital library for your COSHH sheets and guides for easy reference whenever your team needs them, wherever they are.
BigChange is for organisations of all sizes and will scale as your operations do. We’re making it our mission to help everyone be successful, which is why we work with thousands of field service companies worldwide to make their businesses grow stronger.