See every aspect of your business at a glance
- End-to-end visibility of all your jobs, all of the time, wherever you are.
- Our job management software for your office takes you from enquiry to invoicing in a single system and integrates with Sage 50 and Xero.
- Whilst our job management app gives you instant comms between your office and your drivers.
- And your customers get their own portal to view their jobs, histories and documents.
Job Management made simple
- Full vehicle tracking allows you to react fast and monitor progress and driver behaviour.
- Our Scheduling assistant drives down fuel costs and improves productivity.
- Create branded templates for notifications, emails and documents and send them automatically when a trigger action occurs.
- And because you have less admin to do, you have more time to use the business intelligence reports we provide to help you make the right strategic decisions.
Go digital with our job management app
- No more soggy, dirty forms or lost paperwork. Digital worksheets are fast to use, sign and share, with instant transfer to your office when the job is complete.
- Document- and job-sharing is a breeze when you have instant comms between your office and drivers.
- You can even mandate that specific worksheets be completed before work can begin, such as vehicle checks, risk assessments and more.
- And because our job management software is fully integrated, you can opt to allow drivers to self-allocate jobs if they have extra time and are in the area.
BIGCHANGE AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT OFFERS, MAKING IT VERY EASY FOR THE CUSTOMER TO JUST SAY ‘YES’. AS A RESULT, OUR SERVICE BOOKING SUCCESS RATE HAS INCREASED FROM 20% TO 90%.
Director, Celsius Plumbing and Heating
Job management software that helps you grow
Automated texts and emails
With our job management system it’s a snap to create your own templates for automated messaging and documentation. Best of all, you can brand them with your own logo, font and colour preferences.
Here are a few of the many usage options:
- Send a customer a driver’s ETA and a link to track their journey.
- Job confirmations and updates
- Sending job cards and documentation
- Customer surveys
- Alerting a manager to an employee’s absence/sick leave request
All of which means slashing your admin and no messy paperwork.
Our intelligent scheduling assistant considers real-time location, equipment requirements, skills and job constraints before optimising your routes. Which adds up to more first-time fixes and happier customers.
So that’s less time in planning but lower fuel costs and higher productivity; what’s not to love?
Job Status and Stats
Because BigChange’s job management software provides real-time information and powerful data filtering, you can track the progress of jobs individually, or as an overview across the business.
So not only can you get ahead of any problems, you can also spot patterns, such as unprofitable jobs or routes, or your best and worst performing job types or workers.
And because your CRM, schedule, financial documents, reports and app are all fully integrated, there’s no more double-keying
Worksheets your way
Only you know exactly the information that matters to you. That’s why our job management software allows you to create your own branded timesheets, worksheets and documentation within the platform.
Set individual or global controls over when, or by whom, something is seen. You can even choose to make completing a timesheet or worksheet compulsary at specific times, such as a vehicle check each morning, or a risk assessment before beginning a job.
We know that you work hard for your customers and that you may be working outside typical office hours.
So we provide 24/7 customer support. Because customer service is at the heart of what we do.
TALK TO US
See how your business will become unstoppable when it runs on BigChange
MAKE YOUR BUSINESS UNSTOPPABLE ON BIGCHANGE
BOOST TO BUSINESSGROWTH
“BigChange has made our business more efficient, increased productivity and helped us win more work thanks to the enhanced service we now offer customers.”
INCREASE IN WORKFORCEPRODUCTIVITY
“BigChange has allowed us to streamline our operations. Technicians are self-sufficient, there are fewer wasted hours and productivity is already up by 20%.”
INCREASE IN CUSTOMERSERVICE RATING
“BigChange has transformed how we work; with everything in one place and live information at our fingertips we’re more responsive and have increased contract win-rates.”
JOB MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
BUILDING MAINTENANCE &
Get real time visibility of your field engineers to increase productivity and grow the capacity of your building maintenance business to win more work.
Streamline how you manage jobs to reduce admin, control costs and increase profitability as your plumbing and heating business grows.
Manage scheduled and urgent jobs more effectively and boost the cashflow of your electrical contracting business with instant invoicing.
Simplify compliance by digitally storing certifications and other records in a single, secure and easy to access system.
EXPLORE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SECTOR
Yes! Even if you are relatively satisfied with your current CRM, you will see a huge benefit from an all-in-one job management system that creates a seamless link between your office, field workers and customers.
Firstly, our CRM is fantastic and doesn’t just act as a contact manager but as a central information hub where you can find a full history of your interactions with a customer, including, notes, images, contracts and job and financial information.
Even more importantly, our job management software is fully integrated, meaning that your CRM ‘speaks’ to every other part of the system so there are no more weak points that information can get lost in.
Absolutely! And one way it will do it is by reducing your office team’s workload, leaving them more time to focus on customer satisfaction.
How? Well our job management platform includes lots of fantastic time-savers, such as a scheduling assistant that provides you with fully optimised route-planning, or automated messaging that allows you to keep customer updated on job confirmation, journey tracking and job results.
Customers can be sent a job card and any accompanying images or documentation as soon as the job is finished, together with an invoice and convenient methods of payment.
Our job management system even allows you to send out an automatic satisfaction survey to customers once a job is fully completed.
Our job management software is for field service companies of all sizes and love nothing better than to help our customers grow. You are likely to see the most benefit from our software if you have 10 or more vehicles on the road but if you are unsure then one of our colleagues in the SDR team would love to chat with you.
Our mission is to help everyone succeed. This is why we work with thousands of field-based companies around the globe and help their businesses become unstoppable.
It definitely can. Our job management software was designed to allow our customers to create worksheets themselves, whether for the office or their field engineers. Not only each worksheet but even each individual question can be made mandatory when required, ensuring that best practice is always adhered to, whether it’s compliance, health and safety or risk assessments.
Because our job management system also includes Resources and Vehicles, you can also include vehicle checks, regular servicing and up-to-date records of professional credentials.